To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalising and internalising all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalisation of quality culture and institutionalisation of best practices.
IQAC Mechanisms and Procedure
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimisation and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
IQAC Mechanisms and Procedure
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS to maintain/enhance the institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
The IQAC newsletter marks a new step in its vision to channelize the efforts and measures of the Institution towards academic excellence. In the post NAAC accreditation scenario, the IQAC is envisioned as an embedded function of the college, harnessing synergies from all its constituent units. As a part of its mandate of developing an all-encompassing quality culture in the college, the newsletter will serve as an important conduit in the effort of spreading important information of the College and its activities on a periodic basis. All major quality activities of IQAC are documented in an annual newsletter and issued at the end of each year. The IQAC newsletter contains
- Composition of IQAC
- Activities of the Department
- Curriculum Innovations
- Teaching and Leaming Outcomes
- Research and Extension Activities
- Infrastructure Development
- Student Support and Progression
- Functions of Statutory and Non-Statutory bodies
- Best Practices / Innovations are implemented
- Programme's initiated by the IQAC
IQAC Annual Newsletters can be downloaded below:
[insert IQAC newsletter] [insert IQAC news letter] [insert IQAC news letter]